Friday, January 27

Valentine's Day Cards with Valentina by Bella Blvd.

Howdy Peeps! Happy Friday!
I've been working on Valentine's Day Cards and this past week I created a few more using Bella Blvd's "Valentina" collection. These papers are so bright and happy! I used Lawn Fawn's Crossed-Stitch Dies to create pretty borders for my cards. Here's my first card followed by a close up.

I added an extra small heart and colored it with stickles to add some sparkle to my card.
My second card is super simple but a perfect card for a sweetie.
I again added a little heart and colored with it stickles for some glitter.
These cards were easy to make and will make a perfect homemade treat for the special Valentines in your life!!
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week and I'll see you soon!

No comments:

BLOG CREDITS